Wednesday 15 January 2014

rdf - GEOSparql : Make geospaql queries to multiple Datasets. Should I use triplestore? What architecture do you suggest? -


I use Geosparial to solve location based queries such as [closest university] I'm thinking of using many data sources such as DBPPA linked Gododata genes, etc. Should I download all these huge datasets and use Parliament like TripleStore? Or I can do my search on the cloud using the special sparkle endpoint. Will you suggest to Geospark? Apart from this, I would like to ask if you would suggest a specific structure to solve such questions. It is definitely not necessary to download all the datasets (I think it will not be impossible, this will be an important task.

) - You can query many sparkle end points from a sparql query. The use of sparkling engines is to support you service segment (SPARC 1.1 1.1 congruence), for example (scroll down for interesting bits).

The question on using Geosparql is double:

  • Yes, the vocabulary is useful if you are writing your dataset right now, I believe this is the geometry The best way to describe, especially if your geometries include more than just digits (in which case you can use)
  • The current implementation of Geosparql functionality is very strong or scalable, but Test purpose For issues, you can use the triple store with current Jiosprkl support available. It is definitely something that you can use for your case, for example, the nearest university seen from a certain place. To see this study by Geocono, make sure that the support is given: I found out that this document is very useful, but it is definitely a snapshot of the state, which will be released in the first half of 2013 Is based on the date of

    Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment