Wednesday 15 January 2014

django user authentication, shoulid admin be used or created from view? -


I'm completely new on Django. I've done all the tutorials and now my site is able to reach a page Want to create a simple user authentication for

My question is whether I should use admin authentication or not? Or will I create my consumer view with a username and password and use the DEGENGO authentication API?

To clarify, I have a page that I want to protect and only see when the user has permission. Is there a proper thing in the Django Administrator built in? It seems that the Django administrator has to allow a new model to create new records related to the app.

Thank you!

I would like to use built in Dijono authentication system. You can say, mobile number and twitter handle, you can extend the user model of the degego : mobile = Model. Richfield (max_long = 12) twitter = model.carfield (max_long = 100)

Not only will you get properties such as email, username, etc. from the user's model of the Django, but you can also add custom attributes that you can store in the database.

The easiest way to secure your pages will be to use the decorator and to ensure that you have included the login and logout URL of Django,



No comments:

Post a Comment