Wednesday 15 January 2014

java - Can I use JPQL to query a MySQL database which was populated by loading CSV files? -


This is a noob question, so please cooper with me.

I am populating a MySQL DB with data from an Excel spreadsheet, a part of the functionality of a Java web app, which is deployed on the Zebus. This can be achieved in 2 ways:

  1. To use JSX / Apache POI to parse spreadsheet data and to make the unit "beans" which is then used for DB Are persistent.

  2. Using the script to convert the spreadsheet into a CSV file and then load the CSV files in DB.

    My question is: If I can do scripting / CSV route, can I still use JPQL to query the DP or in the Java code, I can use basic SQL queries Have to take the support?

    Using JPQL to query independently of the method used to generate a table The data stored in the table does not know which way it was inserted.

    JPA has not been notified about the changes made to the data through the script, but there is no additional cash and transactions in the case of specific usage which is not the problem, because the query database Hit and distribute fresh data

No comments:

Post a Comment