Wednesday 15 January 2014

sitecore6 - Sitecore Advanced Database Crawler index is populated with deleted items over newly created items -


I have SiteCore Advanced Database Crawler Index in SiteCore 6.5, which shows strange behavior.

Index indexes are indexed in the index and my sitecore content tree:

  / product / category / product 1. / Product 2 / Product 3   

An import process runs every night, which removes item / category / and all its heritage and creates a new item (with new ones) with built-in products.

Products are the same every day, only one

import / products after importing on the rootpath / product / category /

of my ADC index / Is published on items and all its descendants.

So far so good. But I noticed that after publishing the ADC index is modified, but when I open the page that I want to display, then I do not have any products. When I use Luke to open index, I have only "Deleted" documents in my index.

I've checked HistoryTable for web-databases and also include products that are removed along with deleted products as well. The IndexingProvider_LastUpdate timestamp in the webbase is later than the most recent record in history history.

It seems that the ADC / Lucson index takes items removed on the built-in items and use the path instead of the ID to determine which item is most recent.

When I complete the publication / category / item of publication and after its import, the index will be modified again and then the product item will be returned

What is wrong and how can this be solved? Itemprop = "text">

I have noticed that my index / products are indicating the category and / during the import / item / items have been removed and the index path has been re-created to the product / Changing / seems to solve this issue. In any way the index crawler stuck when the starting point of the index is removed and re-created.

No comments:

Post a Comment