Wednesday 15 January 2014

How to bind to a base type and a protocol in Xamarin.iOS -


I'm trying to create a xamarin app that uses the Cordoba library. I am working on my own bondage for the components of the library of my requirement, and till now, it is working well

Today I ran into an interesting problem though. I was trying to override the webview: shouldStartLoadWithRequest: method on CDVViewContainer

I have seen, and the two notes that correspond to the protocol interface, and as shown in the Advanced Binding Guide

  @interface UITextField: UIControl & lt ; UITextInput & gt; {}   

  @interface CDVViewController: UIViewController & lt; UIWebViewDelegate, CDVScreenOrientationDelegate & gt; {} [BaseType (typeof (UIViewController)) Interfaces CDVViewController: UIWebViewDelegate {}   

In {}

But when I try to build my compulsory library, do not have an interface in the < / Code>

I checked the Apple specifications, and can someone help me what I am doing wrong?

This is a limitation on the device. You can only use that syntax to adopt the protocol when you It can include its definition for this protocol, which does not work on adopting the protocol that is defined in the external definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment