Monday 15 February 2010

android - Benefits of native ActionBar vs custom implementation? -


I would like to use native Google actionbar class for my application, however, I want to be able to change it in a dynamic form To skip the most image from, disable the icon and focus the heading. I was thinking, is it possible if I should apply my actionbase?

My reason is due to the desire to change the most left image (IE navigation drawer indicator) because I am using the navigation drawer but some screens want to display the above indicator instead. By looking through the documentation for ActionBarDrawerToggle, there is a method to enable / disable the navigation drawer icon (

< P> SetDrawerIndicatorEnabled), when it is disabled it goes back to the home-up prompt.

Another option is to recreate the drawer in those special screens, which you want to separate the mark and specify the new icon in the form of drawers, not sure if it will work.



No comments:

Post a Comment