Monday 15 February 2010

android - share session between two webviews? -


First of all, someone can please tell how CookieManager.getInstance () works ? How do I actually get a session from the webview? Let's say that I have this

  cookie sync manager. Credit instance (webpage.); Cookie Manager Cookie Manager = Cookie Manager. Guest Instance ();   

Do I get a session from a class named WebviewPage ? But if I named my actual WebView from webview , how to get a cookieManager session to webview Could? Even if I have not talked about two WebView , webview1 and webview2 . How do I know which session was stored in cookieManager ??

My main question is ... I have two activities and a webview in every activity. How can I get a session from Activity A and how can I reach it on the webview in Activity B?

Thank you!

As far as I know, you do not need to set cookies for webview2. Webview2 will automatically use cookies from webview1.

No comments:

Post a Comment