Monday 15 February 2010

java - Display JLabel partially on top of another JLabel -


I am trying to display cards in my GUI and I want to overlap the card to save space. However, I can not seem to work on this. I am currently using a midgetout, though it seems that it is more than anything else than the JLAB issue.

To describe it at a high level, consider playing a game of cards in real life. When you hold the card in your hand, you only need to see the part of the card, so one card of the card overlaps with a second card, and until the last card is not fully displayed when Until that nothing happens on it. I want to overlap in a way that only one part below the card is shown, and then the top card is shown completely.

The current problem is that when I add JLable to JNLL, this is what is already there with the latest label I want it already exists. I can not find any way that allows me to determine which label is in front.

I want to do something like this:

Put 1 card in cell 0 at any place where both cards are exaggerated, card 2 is top

Just folds it back, which comes first on the performance of a component, suggests first-service priority. I have a lasting, first service priority. And as I said, I had no luck trying to find a method that allows anyone from this.

If none of these is clear, please let me know. thank you in advanced.

It seems that the JPNL was found in the container, in which there is a setComponentZOrder () < / Code> That sounds like what it is necessary for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment