Monday 15 February 2010

html - How to keep these two elements next to eachother -


At first I was coding the contact form to my websites, and I wanted to create it so I returned to the options Had to go or send But I saw that they were not together. Now, I know that this is probably a very silent question, but I have got back from vacation, so I have a very big brain fart.

Here's my HTML:

  & lt; P & gt; Go back & lt; Sup> Or & lt; / Sup> & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "send!" Name = "submit" />   

I wish I could show an image but I can not do this at the moment.

This style is & lt; P & gt; Add to tag:

  Display: inline-block;   

Example:

  p {display: inline-block; }   

Try to use a square or id on it, otherwise and lt; P & gt; -tags inline-block s.

HTML

  & lt; P class = "myDescription" & gt; Go back & lt; Sup> Or & lt; / Sup> & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "send!" Name = "submit" />   

CSS

 . MyDescription {Display: Inline-Block; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment