Monday 15 February 2010

Recognizing a face in a set of images -


I am currently searching to search in a set of images for a face which is present on an image I'm giving a starting point

The basic idea behind this is that I have an example of images eg a party and want to find all the images of myself, thus after party I use a webcam or something like that I do and take the image of my face. Then goes through the library or program folder and connects each image to "webcam image" Optinally search can be corrected only by not providing a base image but multiple rendering.

Is not a library available to a person on the image but to recognize it. Face face of this image in the form of face, and the face has a 90% chance of being the same as compared to this second image?

Take a look at OpenCV for C ++

I work with it , And have realized those apps that can detect game cards based on pre-loaded templates of those cards, but OpenCV is also excellent for recognizing (such a templateing face)

MiB Is this a good starting point?

No comments:

Post a Comment