Monday 15 February 2010

svn - Using nano in expect scripts -


I'm trying to do a repository using the expected script, but when I do, the nano editor opens And I expect the code snippet to control it using the script as follows:

  "1234 \ r"   than the "password for the password" > 

Now opens a nanotechnology editor and only saving me the file using script Will. I tried

  "\ 030"   

This is the octal code for X control. But it shows the following error

Send: "Send" \ "030" (file "/home/yesha/Desktop/metadata/scripts/addCommit.exp" line 20) when performing SPON ID X7 Not open

How to solve this error?

Why do not you specify a committed message on the command line and avoid the editor?

  spawn sudo svn commit -m "This is my log message" e   

If you provide a log With your commit using the message - - File or - Message option - svn will launch your editor to write your commit message.

No comments:

Post a Comment