Monday 15 February 2010

ios - Localizable.strings causing plist parsing error -


I localized the Localizable.strings file in my Xcode project to localize my application in a few different languages. However, after editing every file in the standard "key = value" format, I get the following parsing error, which does not specify a file, making it difficult to track what it mentions.

CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData (): Old-style Plist Parser: missing semicolon in dictionary on line 10. Parsing will be skipped to break on _CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.

I've seen about each of the * .strings files, especially on line 10, and I have not received any interest or are concerned that due to this issue What is happening . Please tell me where I am wrong

Here is a project that is a local theorem. All other files follow the same format. = "Voice address" "Header" = "Koppen" "key" = "blank" "value" = "wired" "" = "parameter" = " Parameter "" to add a new line "=" Request "" Request "=" Verzoek Uitvoeren "" Response "=" Antwoord "" Received Headers "=" Ontvangen Koppen "" Error "=" Fout "" Loading "=" Vergeauk AN Het Vesture "

Then I use NSLocalizedString () to provide translated strings.

As stated in the error message, you are losing semicolon at the end of each row. "foo" = "bar";

what is the correct format

No comments:

Post a Comment