Monday 15 February 2010

Generate MD5 keys and save in a text file -


I am using MD5 command line utility which can be obtained from here All I want Do is to generate the MD5 key of all the files in a folder and save them in a file However, I am having difficulty doing this for a file as well. I'm using the DOS command: -

md5 -n -ooutput_test.txt -i "D: \ tickets and issues \ MD5 \ data1.csv" "D: \ Tickets"; Problems \ MD5 \ output_test.csv "

But I believe that all this creates the key for the last file and saves it in that file. Does anyone help me with this I have to sort it in a short time: (

Thanks in anticipation

Just create a batch file "md5.bat":

  @echo off / r %% f (*) for md5.exe %% f>> .txt   

or if you are running from the command line:

 for  / r% f (*) Do md5.exe% f & gt; output.txt   

Run the bat file inside the directory that you want to cross. < / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment