Monday 15 February 2010

filter - Regex filtering list of words -


I need a simple regex, but I can not do it by my own I have no luck with different methods I try to do

I have a list of words for which I have to separate from my lessons.

  text = hoy es un dia soleado y ma ±   

list of words that I will filter by text: y , es , s , es , un , UN , un , Las , Los , la , lo , etc

then The resultant text will be: <<< Code>

These words will be a filter list that I need to filter with my texts is.

I tried to do something like this:

  (?! [LL] [AAO] [SS] * \ b [[EE]? [LL] \ b ]) [\ W] +   

so I can filter with:

?! [LL] [AAO] [SS] * \ b word las , loss , las , , lo

[EE]? [Ll] \ b] the word l , l EL , eL < P> But if I apply, then the letter L and L are not filtered.

How can I do this regex?

  s / \ b (y | es | es | un | UN | combined Explanation:  

\ b is a word boundary. It looks for places where words break, but in reality nobody chooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment