Monday 15 February 2010

Cordova iOS: Alert-Popups and Device-Ready is not firing -


I am only sets a new Fongap project for Android, which works perfectly fine without any problems, there is almost There is no change in the template project.

Then I wanted to transfer that exact project to iOS, and the crisis started.

When I started the project, information, network status each would I press "OK" and "Cancel" offers when I "right" to any of them, the execution is stopped, and Nothing happens

When I connect cancels all those, so I am going to project the screen, where it says "device". Obviously, deviceready is never removed at this.

Since this project is only a template given by Cordova, I find it difficult to believe that this should not be run. I suspect that console.log messages are popped up on the screen instead of XCode debug windows.

"text">

the reason was that I accidentally copied for Android in IOS project cordova.js View.

No comments:

Post a Comment