Thursday 15 July 2010

asp.net - A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login -


When I am running a web service from Visual Studio in a built-in server, I am able to run the service and access the database .

But when I host a web service on IIS 7.5, I am able to run the web service, but I can not access the database. I'm getting the following error

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then there was an error during the pre-login handshake (Provider: SSL Provider, Error: 0 - Certificate Chain An Authority Not Trusted Has been issued by.)

I have no clue how to solve it. Please help me in this regard.

If you use SMS then you can follow the code: < Pre> SqlConnectionInfo Science = New SqlConnectionInfo (); Sci.ConnectionProtocol = NetworkProtocol.NamedPipes; Sci.EncryptConnection = false;

// Set encryption connection to encrypt when you use SQL Server SOMO, when the value is set to true for SQL Server instance, then be set .

No comments:

Post a Comment