Thursday 15 July 2010

asp.net - Where to copy referenced assemblies in a .NET project? -


I have a bunch of links in my current .NET 4.5 project (DLLs). However, right now, they all sit in some local folders in my hard drive when someone works on this same project, these reference assemblies are not in the same local folder. I plan that these sects have some folder in my project Copy and place it in source control.

Is this a good plan? And why do these folders usually go into these things?

Nougat is a better way; However, some conventions are not in the newgate. So here's an example that nopCommerce does

  1. Create a dependency folder (inside your project folder)
  2. Keeps assembly of all third parties inside it.

    Enter image details here

    < Img Src = "https://i.stack.imgur.com/KW4cG.png" alt = "Enter image details here">

     Enter image details here

No comments:

Post a Comment