Thursday 15 July 2010

Free compiler + IDE for writing Windows App in C++ (for students) -


I will teach middle school and high school students C ++ during this summer vacation. I went to a bookstore, browsed by thinking in some C ++ books such as C ++ Primer, C ++ programming language, C ++, and I am sure that when they read those books my students I will lose interest quickly :) It is 2 hours and for a week's program for a week, I do not have much time and the main goal is to encourage students to write an app and they will In the next session, the AP computer will be prepared to a certain degree (otherwise C + +) by using MFC itself. (I did not know anything about C ++), but Sam Thought of being able to write VC ++ MFCs and an app where I can click on a button and it pops up "Hello World", then it was very cooler then the Boring Console app. With screen and white text If I started with the console app, then maybe I will not do the software to live today.

That is why I had to teach MFC to my students. I will not go very deep in MFC because the focus will be on C ++ and students Have to be excited about programming. Unless I realized that MFC is not included in the Visual Studio Express

It would be great if there are C ++ compilers, IDEs and frameworks that my students can use for free and a window interface May be able to create an app. Thanks! Try the code: blocks: This is a free and open source, cross-platform IDE, which is a GCC And supports many compilers including Visual C ++.

Code :: Block 12.11 is the latest stable version.

No comments:

Post a Comment