Thursday 15 July 2010

vb.net - Trying to do a selection.replace with an xlUp -


So I'm trying to find a variable where I fill the empty space in a space for a row . Convergence where I pull down a line, all I need is to help fix my XLEF so that it works with selection.

  Sub-replacement blanks () Long set LR = Range ("A2: R" and cells (Rows number, 1) in the form of slow LR. End (XLEE) .OO range (LR). Choose. Change: = "", Replacement: = "blank", LookAt: = xlPart, _SearchOrder: = xlByRows, Match CAS: = False, Searchformat: = False, Change _Fileet: = False and Sub   

I also forgot to add this error, its "Compilation error: Object required" I am doing a lot of work in excellence in my internship this summer, and I look forward to becoming more knowledgeable about it I am stuff I appreciate your help! RR set RR like RR = "Range" ("A2: Substituted Blank");



No comments:

Post a Comment