Thursday 15 July 2010

icons in a firefox android bootstrapped extension -


I am working on a bootstrap extension for Firefox Android, and I have a problem showing the icon in a new menu item : MENUId = window.NativeWindow.menu.add ("Show more details", ico, function () {showToast (window);}); In the IOC, I have written the URI of the icon file in my Exchange (IONPN is next to Bootstrap.js): using data: and file: //, but the icon is not displayed as shown. I do not know how to fix the path for this. Besides, I am having the same problem with the iconURL in the installURL file, when I use Chrome: // I do not get anything, and when I use the resource I use: // I get missing image. Should I use Chrome? Chrome: // to use? And even if I do not specify the URL, to display the image as default, as if it still does not work.

  & lt; Em: iconURL & gt; Resources: // trackdetect / icon .png & lt; / Them: iconURL & gt;   

I googled it, but, I could not fix it. Please help and thank you

For this issue, just make sure that you have a file called icon.png XPI ( The root and image of the same folder as bootstrap.js will be used. You do not even need to enter the manifest:

No comments:

Post a Comment