Thursday 15 July 2010

extjs - Sencha touch selectfield Placeholder -


How can I add a selectfield placeholder to the sencha touch ..

Here's my code

here placeholder is not visible I can only see the first text value option in the list.

  {text: 'Select a client', value: 'select'}, as   

The first option but, in this case I am unable to validate it by verifying my model .. No one plaz helps me solve this problem..Your help is highly appreciated .. Thanks in advance

auto select for property false Remove quote marks from (and all Julian Configuration Option):

  {xtype: 'selectfield', label: 'subclient', itemId: 'subclient', name: 'subclient', labelWrap: correct, auto select: incorrect , Location: Holder: Select ', {Text:' standard sale '}, {text:' short sale ', value:' Bank of America '}, {text:' REO ', value:' RO '}]   

},

No comments:

Post a Comment