Thursday 15 July 2010

Custom plugin .so library is not found for BlackBerry 10 with Cordova 2.8 -


I have developed the custom Blackberry WebWorks native extension plugin to work with the new Cordova v2.8.

To ensure that I have found everything, I wrote a simple "echo" plugin, as the guide described in their guide (which is quite unclear to be honest)

Then I completely blown the execution. The C ++ project was made fine and the plugin was adding and deployed for the simulator, even without any errors. But when the plugin is implemented I get the following error "error does not require /usr/lib/webplatform/plugins/jnext/.so library can not be found".

I used an FTP client to browse the simulator's file system and in fact the .pl plugin file is not on that directory, but when I open the app with the simple plugin (which works) If I run the plugin is still not on the directory. I can see that the plug-in is present in the folder where the app has been copied.

Is there a way to debug this? Any thoughts ..?

.so should be in the file / root / simulator / plugins / jnext / folder of your app, and If so, they will be copied to the right place. Make sure this is a simulator. Therefore the file (this plugin is done by the plugin via .xml)

If the file is in the right place and the correct version and you still get the popup, then this is probably a missing dependency You will need to check your build script.

No comments:

Post a Comment