Thursday 15 July 2010

ios - Monotouch Google Analytics with app version -


I am using Google Analytics binding () in my iOS project and everything works fine except the app version It's not watched when I look at Google Analytics reports, the app version is always (not set) .

This is the app I'm using in the app: var ga = GoogleAnalytics.GAI.SharedInstance; Ga.GetTracker ("UA-XXXXXXXX-X"); Ga.DefaultTracker.TrackView ("Home Screen");

Is there something that I'm missing to track my app version?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Vinciius Azzodo

You really have to set an app version for this I do not know why Google does this to you:

  ga.DefaultTracker.AppVersion = NSBundle.MainBundle.InfoDictionary [New NSString ("CFBundleVersion")]. ToString ();   

This will match your edition to your Info.plist.

No comments:

Post a Comment