Thursday 15 July 2010

javascript - I want to move button left-right and right-left using jquery -


I am able to move the button to the left, but after that I can do it again on the right side. Can I even use the delay here?

Here is the code I tried to do:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {example_animate (10);}); Function example_name (px) {$ ('# button1'). Chetan ({'margin left': Px}); }    

You can use it, it works perfectly for me It is constantly running, your entry speed may vary. (Target element, speed) {$ (target element) .mate ({margin lift: "+ = 10px"}, {duration: speed, full: function () {targetElement} function anematithis (target element, speed) {$ (target element) .animate ({marginLeft: "- = 10px"}, {duration: speed, full: function () {animatim (target element, motion)}}});}}}}} < P> Use it to apply:

  animatitis ($ ('# controlid'), 1500);    

No comments:

Post a Comment