Sunday 15 August 2010

iphone - How to send sms, detecting text in textview? -


I want that when users click on some text (like call, SMS, mail), then there should be related activity , When the user clicks on the call, an action sheet should show you with the action sheet whether you want to save or call etc., similarly for SMS and mail. I used textview and detected numbers and emails That's why it's working fine for calls and mail. But how to detect SMS? Because when I find out the number, it automatically displays the call action sheet, i.e. save or call or cancel. But I want below the action sheet, in which SMS, Open, Copy, Cancel:

 The following image

I tried to use sms //" 91123456 ", but it is not working. I know that I can launch a message picker directly but do not want it, I want to show the default action sheet. I saw it in html and it is working but I want to do it in the original.

Did you try the textView.dataDetectorTypes = UIDataDetectorTypeAll; ?

See this for more data detector types

No comments:

Post a Comment