Sunday 15 August 2010

php - How to add a new sub directory to CakePHP installation -


I have KHPHP installed on the root of a website and want to add a new directory with other content. So it looks like this now: www.cakephpsite.com and I also www.cakephpsite.com/directory.

But when I create a new folder on the root, the website does not go to it, instead it goes to the App / View / Wrong directory.

I have never used KKPHP, so I am sorry that this is very basic and some help will be helpful.

My .htaccess file looks like this:

  & lt; Ifmodule mod_rewrite.c & gt; Rev. Rewrite Raul (. *) App / WebRot / $ 1 [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt;  

So the cake is expected to be in the files of PHP files / Webroot folder. Therefore, the .htaccess file is showing you the redirect to everyone for the app / webtrot. This means that you need to enter your new directory in the App / WebRoot folder, so this will be the app / webtrot / directory and it should work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment