Sunday 15 August 2010

ruby on rails - Possible CKEditor bug with regard to image uploading -


I have seen that if I have an empty config.js file in the app / property Setting / Javascript / ckeditor and Restart the Rail Server File Upload > tab is no longer available config.js Remove the file and reboot it Has come

While trying to set me the default config, it came to know and found that the presence of config.js file only causes this problem. I am able to replicate it on projects too.

I'm not sure whether this is a bug with version 4 or Rail issue or just lacking your experience. I want to see here that to see if someone else has a bug There is a problem before entering, because I have not found anyone else with this problem.

This problem explains how to solve this on ckeditor gem repo:

Just paste the referenced configuration javascript for the file browser in your config.js file and the upload tab will return with full functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment