Sunday 15 August 2010

embedded - MQX 4.0.1 program Not Compiled with GCC -


I am using TWR-K20D72M and I opened a sample program which is given in MQX 4.0.1. When I select the Tool Tool option as a Frascale, the program compiles fine, but when I select the Build tool option, I get this error as GCC. Error is below

Error

  Description mingw32 -MACE: *** No rule to create the goal 'C: / Freeskel / Friscale_MQX_4_0 / lib / twrk20d72m.cw10gcc /debug/bsp/intflash.ld ', required by' clear-dependence '  

I have read somewhere that the GCC can work only on MQX 4.0.1 and above, so I'm using MQX Using 4.0.1.

Do some suggestions on this error. How can I remove this error .......

thanks

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You are missing the linker script files for your project intflash.ld .

Generally this file is located on

{mqx_install_dir} \ Mqx \ source \ bsp \ {your_bsp_name} \ gcc_cw

And

{mqx_install_dir} \ lib \ {your_bsp_name} .cw10gcc \ debug \ bsp

and

{ Mqx_install_dir} \ lib \ {your_bsp_name} .cw10gcc \ release \ bsp

located at {mqx_install_dir} \ mqx \ build \ bat After the build process by the script for your BSP.

Take a look inside your BSP script and verify that intflash.ld is being copied correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment