Sunday 15 August 2010

java - How do you access RDS databases from AWS -


I'm seeing the AWS API and I can not find any method to help get information on an existing RDS Database I also tried to use a method that receives a list of all the RDS databases, but it also failed.

I looked at 2 ways and apparently they are not what I am looking for or I Method 1: I looked at the MODIFF DBN Stanstown vacancy to see if I could specify the name of the existing database And if I can query for its property (MySQL version, storage size, etc.) I did not expect the following piece of code as an existing DB in ad-dash-test RDS. When I ran my code, he said that the engine version is zero, although it is an existing DB and I have specified it by its DB instance name.

  ModifyDBInstanceRequest blah = new ModifyDBInstanceRequest ("ad-spotted test"); System.out.println ("see the engine" + blah.getEngineVersion ()); Method 2: The problem I tried to describe the description is the specific method, but it seems that it has not been used for the newly created RDS database, not existing ones.  
  DescriptionExclusive db = newDesignDBInstancesResult (); & Lt; DBInstance & gt; List = db.getDBInstances (); System.out.println ("list length =" + list.size ());   

The length of the list that returns 0 and I have 8 RDS examples.

I did not find any examples in the Amazon SDK for RDS and my arguments and API documents did not help. Hopefully someone can tell me in the right direction Thank you in advance for your help.

In both of your methods, you are just creating a request object, and for AWS Never sending requests. In your second example, try the following:

  // rdsClient has been removed immediately, use AmazonRDSClientBuilder // AmazonRDSClient rdsClient = New AmazonRDSClient (/ * Add your credentials and proper Constructor Overload * /); AmazonRDS rdsClient = AmazonRDSClientBuilder.defaultClient (); DescriptionExplorer Request Request = New DescriptionAdvertisement Line (); Description Features Results Results = rdsClient.describeDBInstances (request); & Lt; DBInstance & gt; List = result.getDBInstances (); System.out.println ("list length =" + list.size ());   

An example for method 1 (to modify your example) should be similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment