Sunday 15 August 2010

compare - String matching in Xtext -


This would be a very common question, but my search for answers was unfortunately not a success

me What is the easiest way to match the two string objects in the extext, which is to know? I'm pretty sure that this should be possible, but how? I was looking to include a feature of this type in Xbase- if available- directly in the DSL built by XText

My initial point was that I wanted to compare the string attribute of two objects, using some EMFQuery models, but EMFquity does not support Boolean condition directly in its WHERE, Can be used with Cantons () or .regionMatches (); And the dizziness will be expensive, because I intend to use EMF only to test my perceptional model inquiries approach.

Thank you!

If you have a language built on top of Xbase, then you just use java.util.Pattern can do. Not sure I understand your question, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment