Sunday 15 August 2010

ios - MobileExpressCheckoutLibrary deprecated and not being in the US -


I am trying to accept credit card in my iOS app (not a mobile website but a native app) of MPL But I realized that the simple payment does not support credit card payments.

Being in England, I can not use the new iOS SDK. But MECL (Mobile Express Checkout Library) has also been disliked. I have seen that the MEC (Mobile Express checkout) is available, but there is no document available and I am not sure it is going to work for me.

Which options do I get?

If you want to work with PayPal, it seems that you have no choice: You have to use MPL.

PayPal is replacing Mobile Payment Libraries (MPLs) with IOS SDK

In the first two paragraphs of this, according to this. The PayPal ISS SDK is currently available in the US, and more country support is coming soon. US developers should now upgrade to more features and better mobile experience. Non-US developers, you can continue using the MPL for time.

I suggest contacting e-mailing or PayPal to allow them to enjoy UK and / or Europeans asap new ISO SDK asap

or else Would you consider making a permanent one for a different payment processor (like or?).

No comments:

Post a Comment