Sunday 15 August 2010

maven - Clojure: Deploying on Clojars and later Require -


I have a basic question about deploying clogs, I wrote a library and put it in clogs, but when I need this, so I get a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.

Here's how I want it:

And here's where it is on the clogs:

I think that maybe I'm missing something about group or artistic id, I'm not sure. I appreciate the help in helping it out!

The way I am testing it is in a new lean project called interval-tree test. My project for that test is: Clause:

  (defproject interval tree test "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT": Description "FIXME: Write description": url "http: // example .com / FIXME ": License {: Name" Eclipse Public License ": URL" http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html "}: Dependency [[org.clojure / clojure" 1.5.1   

Now, when I run lean depots, I

   

code> $ lein deps interval tree / interval tree / 0.2.3 / interval-tree -0.2.3 Interval-tree / interval-tree / 0.2.3 / interval-tree -0.2.3 pom

from the chlorors and definitely enough

  $ ls ~ / .m2 / repository / interval in my .m2 directory. Tree / interval tree / 0.2.3 / interval tree -0.2.3. Jar. Sha 1 interval tree -0.2.3. Pom.sha1 interval tree -0.2.3. Jar interval-tree -0.2.3. Pom   

and finally my core.clj

  (ns interval-tree-test.core (gen-class) (: [interval-trees. Interval-tree: is required])) (D Efn-main [& amp; Args]]    

Your requirement form is incorrect There are two ways to resolve:

  • You can transfer form : required form to ns form:

      (ns interval-tree-testing .core (: [intervals-trees -interval-trees: as it is])))    
  • You can use the function to do this without any ns form:

      ('[like interval trees- Ed: for it as])); ;           

    I do not know why / how : gen-class

No comments:

Post a Comment