Saturday 15 January 2011

java - Workaround to "allowThrowsTagsForSubclasses" issue in Eclipse Checkstyle Plug-in -


In my javadoc comments, I often put the @throws comments for sub-sections of the exception, Like:

  / ** * My method * @ Throw subclassfeemai extension when something is specific * @ thro myexstation if any other error occurs / / public myoid throws myException {/ ...}   

The checkstick is supposed to handle it by setting the allowThrowsTagsForSubclasses format in the Javadoc method module. However, the Eclipse Checkstyle plug-in is repeated (but not always) to tag such cases as errors. Running checkstick from command line does not tag them as errors. I am using plug-in version 5.6.0.20120 9 221626.

Any suggestions for the solution? Maybe I can change my documentation style?

I will add some notes, allowing subclasses to be okay in my book. I also allow runtime exceptions to be declared:

  & lt; Module name = "redundant tragedy" & gt; & Lt; Property name = "Allow check" value = "true" /> & Lt; Property Name = "Permission Class" value = "true" /> & Lt; / Module & gt;   

By any means, you should be able to complete your original scenario by configuring the check. Ensure that the permission granted RTE (which allows runtime exceptions to be present in the javadoc @ threads tag without declaring the signature of that method) and permission DantravsTagForceSub Classes are set true (you've already mentioned).

In addition to those, logload error is , which is warning of a checklist such as "unable to obtain class information" if the exception loads in question Can not be done. If you can not solve the problem of Classpath, you might want to turn it off (a workaround I would suggest, but it does not exist). Example:

No comments:

Post a Comment