Saturday 15 January 2011

jquery - Flexslider slide white space -


I am using FlexSlider, and facing a strange problem: each slide is part of a white space With the left side of each slide is moved.

When I try to inspect the DOM, I think that float: left or margin-right: -100% Code

  • is inline style - but is sliding later What happens is that when you click on the arrow for the next slide, it changes to the first time , The second shows, and then first hides one.

    image showing the problem with the slider

    if I Inline does not interfere in any way with the styles, so the slider still has white space, and after that I scroll down the page and go back up, with no problem the slider works as expected.

    Note that I do not have a problem with resolution of 1920x1080 but at a low level - for example 1024x768

    What could be the problem? Also, there is a link to the live demo:

    I flexslider.resize () Is added to the function in the Start option and it works fine.

      $ ('flexslider') Flexslider ({Start: Function (Slider) {$ ('body'). RemoveClass ('Load'); $ ('FlexLeader'). Resizing ();}});    

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment