Tuesday 15 February 2011

c# - Read External XML - XmlReader, XmlDocument, Serialization -


I want to read an external XML file from the website. I am going to use either XMLReader, XMLDocument or Serialization. I need to read this external XML file and then send the value to the C # object. Once I have loaded it, I need to calculate some areas on some areas. This calculation will be stored in a separate field from the XML file. The reason for my database schema is a different form of XML schema. I would need to mix XML fields and new fields to include in the database. Once I calculate this, I have to send the results to my database. Should I make two objects? For an XML schema and for a database? Or should I just create an XML schema and add additional fields that I need to put in the database? Also, what would be the best way to XMLReader, XMLDocument or serialization?

Consider using LINQ to XML Ask your XML document if you want them to type their unit type (Such as "Send value to C # object") at this point, you have effectively 'normalized' your data - whatever you need for computing to work with these organizations They can ship for compulsion, or whatever you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment