Tuesday 15 February 2011

datetime - x-editable bootstrap datetimepicker -


I can not get x-editable data data to work, I recently found many other data with successful results- Working with the types, but what I am doing wrong to choose the time, it can not work.

I just want to be able to take the time. Even when I try and test with the date and time which is not working for me.

I am pretty sure that I have included all JS files.

Any help would be appreciated. / P>

Check the test here:

  & lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Data-type = "hh: ii" data-placement = "correct" data-pk = "1" data-url = "/ post" a href = "#" id = "reminder 2_time" data-type = "datamaticker" Data-original-title = "morning reminder" & gt; 08: 00pm & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ .fn.editable.defaults.mode = 'popup'; . $ ('# Reminder2_time') Editable (); & Lt; / Script & gt;   

Note: I've decided to combodate it using combodate just combodate.js and datatype added combodate. Very easy compared to Datetime and datetimepicker

I combodate the works that I use Finished. Just need to add combodate.js and data-type = "combined".

Demo:

  & lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" id = "reminder 1 time" data-url = "reminder 1 time.php" data-type = "combination" data-templates = "hh: mm" data-format = "hh: mm" data -view-format = "hh: mm" data-pk = "1" data-base-title = "set reminders 2"> 8:55 pm & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ .fn.editable.defaults.mode = 'popup'; $ ('# Reminder 1 time'). Editable ({}); & Lt; / Script & gt;   

Still not sure what I was doing before, but at least I found a solution to this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment