Tuesday 15 February 2011

How to change the default python path? -


I have a problem changing the Python version, I am using centos6 and I have to change the Python version from 2.6 to 2.7 . [Root @ Master Download] # Joe Dragon / USR / Bin / Python [Root @ Master Download] # Joe Dragon 2.7 / URL / Local / Bin / Python 2.7

How can I use Python2.7 as the default, or can I change the path of dragon to 2.7?

Now my system is such:

  $ ls -la / Usr / bin / python lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7th Oct 1 2012 / usr / bin / python - & gt; Python 2 $ ls -la / usr / bin / python2 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 October 1 2012 / usr / bin / python2 - & gt; Python 2.7 $ ls -la /usr/bin/python2.7 -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 10768 July 24, 2012 / ur / bean / python 2.7   

you want to do this I think:

  sudo rm / usr / bin / Python sudo ln -s /usr/bin/python2.7 / usr / bin / python   < P> so that  / usr / bin / python - & gt; /usr/bin/python2.7   

But I can not use yum and I can update my system because of Klaus Warhake.

No comments:

Post a Comment