Tuesday 15 February 2011

java - How to insert specific column of Excel into Database -


I have an Excel sheet with the name of 200+ columns and each column has the header name. I have to use Java before all the header names before the axle sheet and have to pass them in Oracle DB. DB only gives some header names, say 150, which I have to include in a table.

My problem is that I am unable to get specific header names (150 out of 200) from Excel, insert the sheet and their values ​​in DB.

I tried to use a CSV file but could not fetch this specific column values. Please suggest any solution which I need to follow here.

1) Do you have a CSV file like a regular text file, then remove the first row in the string, the header row ? Then separate the string with "comma" and you should have an array of strings with column headers.

2) Ensure that you do not have any "unusual" characters like "dash", "comma", "quote" in your column header description.

Gook Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment