Tuesday 15 February 2011

javascript - jQuery ui dialog dragging issues -


I used the jQuery UI (jquery-ui-1.10.3) dialogue plugin for one of our products, And it is possible "problem": When the hosting page is small or the current view of the hosting page scrolls to the top, behaviors are expected as dragging an open dialog box. The problem appears when hosting a dialog in a large page, which is not scrolled anywhere on top, in that case the jump starts around while dragging the dialog box. It is for both IE 9 and latest Firefox (21.0).

The page is dynamically generated, is complex and should be long I'm not familiar with Bella, but it seems that there is no alternative to the jQuery-UI window option I can use I am

More specifically, I think if I scroll down the hosting page 100px (hence the top page of the hosting page is a 'feed' in the top 100 px browser window) then when I drag the dialog I'm following the mouse, it jumps below 100px so that it is out of mouse capture.

The dialog has been started

 $ (element) .dialog ({autoopen: false, width: 950, height: 820, modal: false, resizable: true, draggable: True});  

My question is: 1) Does anyone have the same problem? 2) If so, then this is a setting issue or a bug.

Any expert can help me with it?

I had the same problem, the content on the page is automatically generated it is too long.

html, body {position: relative} The solution to the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment