Sunday 15 January 2012

Akka MapReduce configuration with ZeroMQ? -


I am new to Akka and would like to create a small structure that allows many distributed patterns. MapReduce, Publish-Subscribe, etc. I have seen that it is possible to use ZeroMQ as a networking provider for Akka and I really like it.

However, when I look at some of these, they all rely on the netty.io framework for networking. To do ZeroMaking with a single networking provider ... Is an easy way to replace Neti io networking with ZeroMac in the configuration such as an example?

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

A-MAM-based Akka remote transport has not been written yet, so I will answer the question as I will understand what will happen ? Noa ???? (But I am not completely sure that I understand what you want to achieve).

No comments:

Post a Comment