Sunday 15 January 2012

css - webkit-filters on Mobile Safari? -


It seems I remember WebKit-filter working in Mobile Safari, but I have trouble with this CSS code Looks fine on my desktop browsers, but not on my iPhone. any clue? I'm on iOS v6.

What I am doing is adding / removing class through jQuery.

  .redtint {-webkit-filter: saturate (15) color-rocket (330 degree) brightness (110%); -Moz-filter: Suurate (5) Huawei-Rotate (330 degree) grayscale (110%); }   

When I look at my elements on the desktop, it shows a custom print with WebKit settings, but when I see them on my phone (using Adobe Edge Inspection) So the empty space is empty.

This differs in the interpretation of the brightness filter between Chrome and Mobile Safari.

I was mainly testing on my desktop in Chrome. Everything works fine if I use 100% for basic value (no change in glare), 80% deep and 120% light.

Mobile Safari is not using any basic line of 0% -20% is dark and 20% is bright.

My web application is only for iPhones, so I do not have to screw around with the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment