Sunday 15 January 2012

Migrating forked project from Heroku to Github -


Some time ago I found some code that was in the Github repo I downloaded it (it did not give fork), it I started upgrading and when I was happy with the result, I used to use Heroes as a host, so now there is a code in my computer and Harokok. How can I push it into my Github account, but the original author of this project Can also give some credit for it I am (showing on my Github that I was actually thorn in it)?

P> / strong>.
  git clone git@heroku.com: & lt; Heroku-project & gt; .git CD & lt; Heroku-project & gt; GIT Remote RM Original GIT Remote Gitb https://github.com/<github-username>/<github-project> Git pull github master   

You may now see some conflicts. If you want to preserve all your changes, just add them all.

  git add git commit -m "some messages" git push github master    

No comments:

Post a Comment