Sunday 15 January 2012

Multiple columns to UITableView in iOS -


I am loading data from MySQL, and I want to populate them in UITableCiew . How do I add multiple columns (in my case 4) to UITableView ?

I was able to load the row data but I do not know how I can split it into columns. Is UICollectionView an option? If so, how can I go about it?

UICollectionSelection is available iOS 6.0 and later available and so if you want to support the earlier version, it can not be used and you need a GridView

Need to display so that to support earlier versions and get other good features, you can use other libraries Here are some options:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

I am currently using AQGridView , so of course I would suggest I'm sure this is the least buggy and its function is UITableView .

In addition to this, if you are trying to do this without XIB then you will have a little difficulty to handle it but you can create an interface with the Xib file to the view controller You can make your choice. Sample Project by Evadne Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment