Sunday 15 April 2012

eclipse - NoClassDefFoundError on Google App Engine -


I am developing a project using both GWT and GAE on Eclipse Juno.

My original project works fine on its package and classes on the same project and when it is uploaded to Google App Engine on development mode and on the Internet.

Then I created another project (on the same workspace) classes that were normal so they could be used on other projects. I have not created a jar file, do I have to? I believe that I can keep my generic classes on another project without putting them on a jar file.

After some time, I was able to create the right XXX.gwt.xml file on both projects and the main project properties (project> gt;> Properties for viewing the visible sections for the new project main project On the "Projects" tab of the "Projects" tab, the GWT compiler found those moved classes, translated them into JavaScript code and executing the main project on client side. I was able.

My problem is on the server side. There is no problem that I try to run the server. It can not get the classes gone and when it is trying to execute any of them, then this development "Noklasfferer error" comes with error while running on mode (I have not tried uploading to Google App Engine on the internet yet). If I comment on all the contexts of those sections then the error does not appear on the server side, but of course I do not have the functionality.

Gaston Syron

Yes, you have to make a jar of another project, and It will be inserted into the web-INF / Lib folder.

If you can use Maven or Ant, then maybe you can apply an appenuary to compile another project in a jar and use it as a dependency for the app engine project. .

No comments:

Post a Comment