Sunday 15 April 2012

im writing a plugin for a python app, find i can't load any external library -


im writing a plugin for a python app, I can not load any external library ... This python app has its own little library set and other libraries do not find Python 26 folder. So I found that it is difficult to import any external libraries (such as Python-Twitter) in my plugin script. The way, I did not get permission to modify the python app, so I need to add some code to those plugin scripts that load those external libraries ... and more fun, most of the libraries call other libraries I have found a way to load a library but still this error should be added to the other call lubs ... PYTHONPATH = 'C: / Python26 / Lib / site-packages /' in front of my script Of the work, actually does not work ....

You place the places in the form of Python paths And add it to your plugin before the main code

  import sys sys Path.append ('your path')   

or < / P>

  sys.path.insert (0, "your path")   



No comments:

Post a Comment