Sunday 15 April 2012

email - PermError SPF Permanent Error: Too many DNS lookup -


I have configured the SPF and TXT records when I check the SPF record syntax, it says PermError SPF permanent error:

  v = spf1 includes: _spf.google.com contains: netcore.co.in ~ all   

and also in my email spam Have landed.

1) I'm on shared hosting, I have not configured IP and DKIM. Actually, I do not send emails for triggering triggers. Since I'm on shared hosting, there is a possibility of another on shared hosting by sending incoming emails to my email to come to SAP.

2) I am sending netcore.co.in mail to and google.com to send mail from Gmail and I properly record MX Also I have mentioned Google MX record but do not record netcore.net MX. I am using sendgrid's free SMTP server to send email from my Java web app. Which I have not been told in the SPF record. SPF produces record of spam spam.

You should keep an eye on this question. I answered a few weeks ago:

You receive a DNS lookup for only 10 SPF (part of the protocol). There are two lookups for automatically getting your TXT record and actual SPF records. Without doing actual math (I will leave it to you as a practice), you are roaming in the neighborhood of 13-14 watching you need to strengthen your SPF record in one or drop one of those services (For example, SendGrid allows you to do both transactional and mass mailings in a set of IPs, so that you completely delete Netcore or Gmail).

For your spam issue, it should not be with you and they will be able to assist you in troubleshooting and solving the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment