Sunday 15 April 2012

Facebook app creating a second group -


I am grouping with my FB app and inviting users to my app group, everything is fine first time. When I try to create another group, I get the following error: {"(OAuthException - # 4009) (# 400 9) This app can not add more groups until there is no more user"} < / P>

"... there are more users in it"? Is there a limit to the group that we can make?

When I first delete the group and after that I create another group, then everything works fine.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

The number of groups your app can create is limited by the number of active users of your app.

Either add additional developer accounts to your app (so that they can become 'active users') or try adding some test users to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment