Sunday 15 April 2012

surfaceview - Android multuple camera preview -


Is it possible to broadcast an Android camera preview to 2 different surface visual controls at the same time? I have seen some apps that show the effects in different previews in real time, how do they get it? I've read about TextureView, is there an idea to use it? Where can I find examples of many simultaneous camera previews?

Thanks

Well, as they answered in the question, I downloaded the project Done and modified the "camera texture" example.

RenderThread has a Sprite2d attribute called mRect. I just make another example named mRect2, and it is configured with the same parameter as mRect, except rotation, I put it in double:

mRect.setRotation (rotAngle); MRect2.setRotation (rotAngle * 2);

There are too many codes to understand yet, but it works and looks a great way to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment