Saturday 15 June 2013

c# - How to open an application -


I have written this code to open my code - the name of the executable C # code analyser.exe . When I start it under Windows 7 (I do not know how it behaves under different versions of Windows), it displays the following message.

Do you want to allow the program to make changes on this computer

Then I do not want windows to show me this! What should I do to prevent this message from displacement?

  System Diagnostics Process process = new system Diagnostics Process (); process. StartInfoFilename = (System.io.path.Combine (EnvironmentalGetfolterPath (EnvironmentalFebooker.AppData), "C # code Analyzer.exe")); process. Startinfo Working directory = (System.io.path.Combine (EnvironmentalGetfolterPath (Environmental specialfolder.Application data), "C # code analyzer.exe"); Process.Start ();    

Use it instead of your code

  System Diagnostics Process oprosy = new system Diagnostics Process (); OProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "HelloWorld.exe"; OProcess.Start ();   

Or you can pass the admin username & amp; This way the password is

  process. Start (Path + "HelloWorld.exa", Acadm, Password, Domain);    

No comments:

Post a Comment