Saturday 15 June 2013

DotNetNuke integrated security to SQL Server -


I am installing DotNetNuke 7.0.4 for Windows 2008 R2 + IIS 7.5 + SQL 2012 machines. The initial database is trying to use integrated security on the setup page but always receives the message the SQL login fails. The SQL Server log shows the use of DN [domainname \ machinesname $] to connect to SQL Server. I created this account on SQL but still get this error message. (A login match can not be found).

How can I resolve this issue? If I want to use Advertising Certification for my site, then do I have to use this integrated security?

Thanks

The application pool IDnet for the application pool of your web application / website Change the name of the domain name that you want to use. Find a link below to navigate to where.



No comments:

Post a Comment